Genting Premium Outlets | A Shopping Centre in the Genting Highlands
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing face masks is mandatory.
- The site is open to fully vaccinated individuals only.
- You must show proof of vaccination before entry.
- Maintain social distancing from people that aren’t traveling with you.
Shop at Genting Premium Outlets in the Genting Highlands
Genting Premium Outlets in the Genting Highlands is one of the area’s top retail outlets, with over 150 premium labels such as Polo, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, and more. It is located next to Awana SkyCentral and easily accessible by the Genting Cable Car. Read on to know more about this shopping outlet in Genting Highlands.
What is Genting Premium Outlets?
Plan Your Visit
Genting Premium Outlets Location
Address: KM13, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
Genting Premium Outlets is located adjacent to the Awana SkyCentral Station in the Genting Highlands.
Nearest Bus Station: Awana Bus Terminal
Nearest Airport: Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL)
You can drive to Genting Premium Outlets from Kuala Lumpur in under an hour. You can get metered taxis from the city, or drive yourself along Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur towards the Genting Highlands.
The Genting Express Bus Service can be used to reach Genting Premium Outlets in Genting Highlands. This bus is available from Pudu Sentral, KL Sentral, and KLIA. Tickets start from RM 4.90.
By Genting Cable Car
Visitors can use the Awana Skyway Genting Cable Car to travel from Resorts World Genting to Genting Premium Outlets. Just stop at Awana Station and use the connecting bridge to the mall. Tickets start at RM10
Things to do at Genting Premium Outlets
Genting Premium Outlets features over 150 designer outlets where you can get amazing discounts on branded items. That’s not all, there are many restaurants and food hubs here where you can eat to re-energize yourself.
With a collection of over 150 outlet stores, Genting Premium Outlets is a paradise for shopping enthusiasts. From Adidas to Polo Ralph Lauren, you can enjoy impressive savings at all the branded outlet stores here. This outlet features fashion, lifestyle, beauty, wellness, toys, etc. stores so, there is something to buy for everyone.
There are numerous restaurants and eateries available here including Absolute Thai Highlands for some Thai delicacies, Dapur Santai Yamch’a for traditional dim sum, DubuYo for Korean favourites,The Grove for local delights, and more. You can also visit the Food Court for Malaysian favourites like Hot Plate, Only Mee, JR Curry, and so on.
- Toilets: There are a number of restrooms available in all areas of the mall, including restrooms with disability access.
- Baby Changing: All the restrooms also have baby rooms with changing facilities.
- Wheelchair rentals: Wheelchairs can be rented near the entrance with the payment of a refundable deposit.
- Strollers: Strollers for infants and young children are also available for rent with a refundable deposit.
- Kid’s Play Area: If your kids want a place to play while you go shopping, there is a play area near the restaurants on “Low Street”.
- Prayer Room: Prayer rooms can be found on “Middle Street” near the management office.
- Lockers: Electronic lockers are available with a one-time rental charge near the entrance.
- ATM: You will find ATM machines near the entrance, as well as a number of Autopay Machines at various locations.
- Vending Machine: For some quick snacks, visitors can use the numerous vending machines located across the mall.
- Smoking Areas: There are 6 designated smoking areas at Genting Premium Outlets.
- Information Centre: In case you need any assistance, you can approach this center near the entrance.
- Parking: There are 9 paid car and two-wheeler parking spaces are available at Genting Premium Outlets.
Frequently Asked Questions About Genting Sky Avenue
A. Genting Premium Outlets is an outlet shopping center that features over 150 brand outlet stores that can be accessed by the Genting Cable Car.
A. Genting Premium Outlets is open 10 AM to 10 PM every Monday to Sunday.
A. Genting Premium Outlets is located next to Awana SkyCentral, and the Awana Station of the Genting Cable Car and visitors can walk to the station.
A. You can reach Genting Premium Outlets from Kuala Lumpur by car or bus. You can also get there by the Awana SkyWay cable car.
A. Genting Premium Outlets is an outlet shopping center that features over 150 brand outlet stores where guests can enjoy up to 65% of savings every day.
A. At Genting Premium Outlets, you can shop at various brand outlets, eat at a number of world-class restaurants.
A. Yes, Genting Premium Outlets is wheelchair friendly. You can also rent a wheelchair for the day.
A. Yes, Genting Premium Outlets is located next to the Awana Station of Genting Cable Car so, visitors can walk to the station.
A. No, but the Awana SkyWay station is located next to Genting Premium Outlets.