Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park | A Theme Park in the Genting Highlands
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing face masks is mandatory.
- The site is open to fully vaccinated individuals only.
- You must show proof of vaccination before entry.
- Maintain social distancing from people that aren’t traveling with you.
Visit the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park in the Genting Highlands
Escape the city for a day wrapped with fun activities at the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park in the Genting Highlands. Choose from more than 20 electrifying rides suitable for all ages and soak in the stunning scenery on their famous Genting Cable Car. Here is a quick guide to the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park.
What is the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park?
The Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park at First World Plaza is a recreation bonanza in the Genting Highlands. Here you can experience the thrills of an amusement park with over 20 exciting rides and a whole range of major attractions. With something engaging to offer visitors of all ages, the park has options for those looking for fun, adventure, or even thrills with their many exhilarating rides.
Go on an adventurous ride by spinning on their colorful Royal Carousel, or visit the roller coaster for an adrenaline rush. You can also ride a Ferris wheel, a swinging ship, bumper cars, and play at a large gaming arcade for more family-friendly fun. This is a perfect spot for an outing that will fill your day with memories of fun and frolic.About Genting Cable Car
Plan Your Visit
Opening Hours: 2 PM – 9 PM
Days: Off-Peak (Mon –Thu); Peak (Fri – Sun)Genting Cable Car Hours
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Skytropolis Theme Park is as soon as it opens to avoid the rush. Additionally, the Genting Highlands has the mildest weather between March and September.
Time Required for a Visit: About 3 hoursVisit Genting Cable Car
Buy Tickets for the Genting Cable Car and Skytropolis Theme Park
Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park Location
Address: Level 1, First World Plaza, Resorts World Genting, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park is located on Level 1 of the First World Plaza in the Genting Highlands in the state of Padang in Malaysia.
Nearest Bus Station: Awana Bus Terminal
Nearest Airport: Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL)
By Cable Car
The Awana Skyway is a convenient way to get to the Genting Highlands. It takes only 10 minutes from Awana Station to Sky Avenue Station in the Genting Highlands.
Tickets: from RM10
It is a short 1-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur to the Genting Highlands. You can either drive or book a taxi. However, it is recommended that only experienced drivers make the drive.
Taxi Fares: from RM175
The Genting Highlands is served by the Genting Express Bus Service which starts from KL Sentral and Pudu Sentral in Kuala Lumpur. It stops at the Awana Transportation Hub.
Tickets: from RM10
What’s Inside Genting Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park?
With more than 20 fun-filled rides to a range of attractions, the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park is a place that provides something engaging for friends and families.
The mini jumping towers offer a mild drop and climb for children and it is advised for parents to be around at all times.
Boo Boo Bump
Bump your way through this miniature bumper car ride. This is exclusively for children though parents are advised to supervise.
Ride ‘Em Round
An all-time classic ride for kids with seats that make you swirl up and down. Parents are advised to supervise.
The skyscraper is a Ferris wheel that offers an astounding view of the park. Guests must be over 90 cm in height.
Feel the wind in an exciting open-top train ride for all ages. Note that guests under 80 cm in height will not be allowed.
Hop on this family-friendly oversized teacup ride. Kids should be accompanied by a parent if their height is below 105 cm.
A flying cruise that loops around the area and is suitable for families. If you above 195 cm in height, you may not be allowed on the ride.
Loop de Loop
Enjoy this miniature track ride for children. Parents are required to supervise at all times. Guests need to be between 90 and 122 cm in height.
A family-packed ride with multiple fast and spinning balloons. Guests must be over 80 cm in height to get on the ride.
With beautiful carved horses and chariots, this double-story carousel is suitable for all ages. Guests need to be between 90 cm and 122 cm in height.
Now you can control the way you fly in this fun-filled ride of space cadets at the park. Kids should be accompanied by a parent.
Activate that inner racer in you by driving in a bumper car area with this ride. Guests must be over 120 cm in height.
Go on a massive spinning turbulent ride with slopes and twirls all the way. Guests must be over 130 cm in height.
This ride involved a lot of high-flying, immense spinning, and whirling around motions. Guests under 122 cm are not allowed.
Enjoy an aerial view of the park by getting on this ride of the soaring ships. It is family-friendly, but children must be supervised.
Go on a ride that will allow you to feel the gravity on this drop tower ride. Guests must be over 105 cm in height.
With great speed and velocity comes this gigantic spinning ride is sure to give you an adrenaline rush.Guests under 122cm will not be allowed on the ride.
Get a 360-degree spin in the open air as you take a ride of the gigantic spinning pendulum. Guests must be over 130 cm to ride.
This adventurous ride is packed with sharp turns and sudden drops. If you are faint-hearted, this may not be a suitable for you.
Get set to teleport yourself to another dimension with cutting-edge VR technology and travel through space and time.
- Toilets: There are a number of restrooms available at Skytropolis.
- Baby Changing: Most of the restrooms have baby changing facilities.
- Wheelchair rentals: Wheelchairs can be rented at the Customer Service counter from SkyAvenue, Level 1, with the payment of a refundable deposit.
- Strollers: Strollers are also available for rent with a refundable deposit.
- Lockers: Electronic lockers are available with a one-time rental charge near the SkyAvenue exit.
- Restaurant: There are a number of eating options available inside the theme park, including cafes, local food, and fast food chains like Burger King and McDonalds.
- Shop: You can purchase gift articles from the shops available in the vicinity.
- Parking: If you drive to the temple, you can park your car at the compound which has 112 bays.
Visitor Tips & Guidelines
- Since Skytropolis Theme Park is a very popular destination in Malaysia, it is recommended that you book your tickets well in advance.
- Children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on rides.
- People with heart conditions, certain disabilities, and pregnant women should not get on these rides as it could be dangerous.
- There are 3 categories of rides at Skytropolis Theme Park: Family, Adventure, and Thrill. There is a specific height restriction for each of these rides.
- If anybody is seen reselling the tickets or wristbands, the management will take strict action against the concerned individual.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for a relaxing experience at the theme park.
Frequently Asked Questions About Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park
A. The Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park is an indoor space filled with many exciting attractions and a wide range of pay-per-ride for guests of all ages.
A. Yes, the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park is open to the public after Covid-19 closures. However, they are currently only open to fully vaccinated individuals.
A. The Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park is located on Level 1 of First Worlds Plaza in the Genting Highlands of Malaysia.
A. You can get to the Genting Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park either by the Awana SkyWay Cable Car, by car, or by express bus.
A. Yes, visitors can reach the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park by taking a cable car ride on the Awana Skyway. You can access the park from SkyAvenue Station.
A. The Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park is open everyday from 2 PM to 9 PM.
A. The Skytroplois Indoor Theme Park has over than 20 rides for guests of all ages to explore.
A. You can spend from 3 to 4 hour at the Skytroplois Indoor Theme Park.
A. Yes, you need tickets to enter the theme park.
A. You can buy your tickets to Skytropolis Theme Park online here. If you wish to buy it on-spot, you can also purchase it from any ticketing counter or self-serving kiosks in the park.
A. People under 110 cm and above 195 cm in height may not be allowed on some of the rides. Children must also be accompanied by a parent at all times.